Problem Gamblers may...
- lie to cover up losses and how much they are gambling.
- get into serious financial trouble because of their gambling.
- continue to gamble in spite of losing more than they can afford.
- destroy their families and relationships because of their gambling.
- lose their jobs because of gambling.
- borrow or steal money from family, friends, or employers to keep on gambling.
- incarceration because of their illegal activity to get money to gamble.
- be unable to set limits. They may continue gambling even after they can no longer afford to play.